RESCOMP Archives

February 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, David Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 15:59:27 -0500
Steve,

  My short answer is no ideas.

  I tried this with PuTTY and OpenSSH and see the same thing.  I also tried
changing some of the setting related to key mappings and terminals, but that
didn't make any difference.

  I don't know if Greg has any ideas.  If not, we may need to ask MatLab
about this.

Dave