RESCOMP Archives

February 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Robin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 12:50:43 -0500
All,

I met Tim Pierson at the hallway.

I explained to him the situation of what we are having on OpenManage.
I told him about the Platform's comments on OpenManage.

Tim P asked if Dell was notified of that and I mentioned that Jaime
has been busy contacting them.
Tim mentioned that Dell should come in and fix the problems.
If there are indeed problems, we should acknowledge that and go ahead
and drop OpenManage.

I also told him about IBRIX issues of not honoring umask and the need
to upgrade to the later version of IBRIX.

Thanks,
Robin