OHIOAIR Archives

April 2006

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Robert B. Larson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 15:52:35 -0400
Greetings, OAIRP members!

I work in the Office of Institutional Effectiveness at NEOUCOM, and
Margarita Kokinova is the director of that office. At the OAIRP meeting
at Kent Stark tomorrow, we hope to talk with other OAIRP members about
a couple of subjects.

One of the duties of our IE office is to coordinate institutional
reviews. We are interested in talking with people at other institutions
who also coordinate reviews of offices and departments, in order to
compare notes on how our offices conduct the review process.

We are also interested in hearing from those whose institutions use SCT
Banner 7.0. We have learned that this version includes a feature that
can automate the data collection process for IPEDS (and other
surveys?). If you are familiar with this, we would like to hear from
you.

Our initial plan was to approach people randomly during the breaks and
ask if either of these matters were relevant to your situation, but
quickly realized it might be more productive to let people know in
advance that we were interested in getting feedback on those topics.

So if either of these topics are something you deal with, both
Margarita and I would like to talk with you!

(We would also like to get input from those of you who are not planning
to attend the Spring Conference, either on the listserv or directly!)

Thanks, and see you tomorrow!

Bob

Īš°`°šĪ,.,Īš°`°šĪ,.,Īš°`°šĪ,.,Īš°`°šĪ

Robert Larson
Coordinator, Assessment
Office of Institutional Effectiveness
and
Wasson Center for Clinical Skills Training, Assessment and Scholarship
Office of Health Professions Education
NEOUCOM :: Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine
4209 St. Rt. 44 * PO Box 95 * Rootstown, Ohio 44272
v. 330.325.6744
f. 330.325.5917