RESCOMP Archives

April 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Robin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:47:12 -0400
Promptly fix it. I think I may have chmod to take away world-writable
attribute... my bad.
I understand the part of 'readable', not sure why it has to be
writable by everyone.

Stata Tech Support, is the license file /usr/local/stata/9/.license/
stata.sim needs to be writable by anyone ?

Thanks,
Robin
513-529-1483

"Academia politics is the most vicious precisely because the stake is
so small" - Kissinger