RESCOMP Archives

April 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Robin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:29:50 -0400
All,

	Dave Woods mentioned that .sim file at /software/stata/9/.license/
is being updated and that it's a possibility that it's how being used
to keep track of number of users.
	Not sure how to accomplish this, can we submit 10 simultaneous Stata
jobs and see what the behaviour like ?

Thanks,
Robin
513-529-1483

"Academia politics is the most vicious precisely because the stake is
so small" - Kissinger

Begin forwarded message: