ZOO408A Archives

April 2006

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Deborah Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:53:54 -0400
The Yellow Throated Warblers have finally arrived in the Tempest Creek
Valley near Bath, IN. It was quiet all afternoon and picked up on the
calling by evening on Sunday. They come within 10 feet of the deck while I
am out on it as they fly from one tree to another. They may be going to the
feeder as well. One did last year. The vivid males are all I see so far. No
females. They may have been here earlier I just haven't heard them until
now. I can hear 5+ callers in the valley.