MMAC-L Archives

October 2006

MMAC-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Seth Grady <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Martial Arts Club list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 21:27:35 -0060
‘The very thing!’ said the Jew. ‘Bet will go; won’t you, my dear?’‘And as I don’t want ’em to, neither,’ replied Nancy in the same composed manner, ‘it’s rather more no than yes with me, Bill.’‘What’s become of the boy?’ said the Jew, seizing the Dodger tightly by the collar, and threatening him with horrid imprecations. ‘Speak out, or I’ll throttle you!’

Dear, Mortarboard
American trading company is looking for responsible  employees.

COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
FlowerLand International is an american trading corporation.
We specialize in all kinds of flowers, decorative plants and greenery that can be used for home or office/business.

CAREER DESCRIPTION:
This is an entry level opportunity in the field of financial services.

EMPLOYMENT TYPE:
Part-time employment.

REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYEES:

- Basic knowledge of credit principles, financial services and operations.
- candidate must be honest, responsible and dedicated.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously along with meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Having no problem with the Law.
- Having a functional bank account. Company account is an advantage.
- Having a cellular phone.
- Having a deep desire to achieve business success.

SALARY:

$30 000-$60 000/yr

ADVANTAGES:

- No sign up fees.
- No investment required.
- Covered expenses.
- Illness\disability friendly team.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume in a TXT, DOC, RTF or PDF format.

Please send us your resume to [log in to unmask] ========================================================

Mr. Sikes contented himself with tying an imaginary knot under his left ear, and jerking his head over on the right shoulder; a piece of dumb show which the Jew appeared to understand perfectly. He then, in cant terms, with which his whole conversation was plentifully besprinkled, but which would be quite unintelligible if they were recorded here, demanded a glass of liquor.The man started, and turned round upon the Jew. But the old gentleman’s shoulders were shrugged up to his ears; and his eyes were vacantly staring on the opposite wall.‘Somebody must find out wot’s been done at the office,’ said Mr. Sikes in a much lower tone than he had taken since he came in.