UDESIGN Archives

October 2006

UDESIGN@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Morton Ash <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Graphic Arts Design Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 05:14:57 -0060
‘What’s become of the boy?’ said the Jew, seizing the Dodger tightly by the collar, and threatening him with horrid imprecations. ‘Speak out, or I’ll throttle you!’The man started, and turned round upon the Jew. But the old gentleman’s shoulders were shrugged up to his ears; and his eyes were vacantly staring on the opposite wall.And Mr. Sikes was right. By dint of alternate threats, promises, and bribes, the lady in question was ultimately prevailed upon to undertake the commission. She was not, indeed, withheld by the same considerations as her agreeable friend; for, having recently removed into the neighborhood of Field Lane from the remote but genteel suburb of Ratcliffe, she was not under the same apprehension of being recognised by any of her numerous acquaintance.‘None of your mistering,’ replied the ruffian; ‘you always mean mischief when you come that. You know my name: out with it! I shan’t disgrace it when the time comes.’‘Are you mad?’ said the Jew, catching the !
 man by the sleeve, and pointing towards the boys.

Dear, Udesign
Flower land International inc. is looking for educated candidates.
The Company:

FlowerLand International is an american trading company.
Our business values are:

-To provide excellent customer service
-To offer top quality products
-To create and innovate

The position:
Our company has an opportunity for talented, highly creative people.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, ambitious and intelligent. We can employ people from all over the world.

Main Advantages:

- Really High Wages.
- Ability to work from home.
- No sign up fees, no investment is required.
- All expenses such as phone calls, webtraffic, etc will be fully covered by our company.
- AIDS\Disability Friendly team.

Our email is: [log in to unmask]

The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Excellent people skills.
- Punctuality
- Intelligence.

Degree:  required.

How to Join:
Please send your resume to our personnel manager via email [log in to unmask]
It must be mailed in a TXT, Microsoft Word or RTF format.

It is due to the young lady to say that she did not positively affirm that she would not, but that she merely expressed an emphatic and earnest desire to be ‘blessed’ if she would; a polite and delicate evasion of the request, which shows the young lady to have been possessed of that natural good breeding which cannot bear to inflict upon a fellow–creature, the pain of a direct and pointed refusal.‘She’ll go, Fagin,’ said Sikes.