STREAMTEAM Archives

November 2006

STREAMTEAM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Maria Tomashot <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 11:05:12 -0500
Hi everybody,

What:  Volunteers needed for Butler County Stream Team
Where:  033 Boyd Hall, water quality lab
When:  Saturday, November 11th starting at noon
Food:  Pizza for lunch
Contact:  Maria ([log in to unmask], 937-269-8976) or Monica

 November is the last month of the year the Butler County Stream Team will
 be collecting and analyzing water samples, so we are asking for volunteers
 once again for this Saturday, November 11th.  This Saturday, we will meet
 at noon at the lab in room 33 of Boyd Hall to begin analyzing
 samples.  We will also have pizza for lunch for the volunteers on this
 day.  If you are interested in volunteering for any amount of time,
please let Monica or me know that you would like to
 help.  This is a really great way to help the community, learn about water
 quality, and have fun doing it!  Again, any amount of time you can
 volunteer is valuable!!  Thank you!

 Maria Tomashot
 937-269-8976