RESCOMP Archives

January 2007

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Carrie Ledford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Carrie Ledford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:48:44 -0500
Hello,

I am going to check on this with the group responsible for the security of
items on that page.  It will probably be tomorrow before I can get in touch
with them.

Thanks,

Carrie

At 05:32 PM 1/10/2007, Stephen E. Wright wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I have a student who's trying to download Matlab from the MU software
>page.  I'm not clear on whether he's misunderstood the instructions, or if
>he truly isn't getting authorization.  So I'm checking with you about
>whether the new version has indeed been set up for student download.  His
>MUnet ID is 'donohujd', if that helps.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Steve

Carrie Ledford