RESCOMP Archives

March 2007

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 21:42:28 -0500
Hi John,

  It looks like you have already activated your account on the cluster.

  To use SAS, execute the command "module load sas" and the "sas" to run
base SAS.  We have a newer version of SAS Enterprise Miner than the one
Dave Dickey showed, and it runs as a separate application.  There is
some setup I need to do before you can use Enterprise Miner - I'm out of
the office until Thursday or Friday - I'll setup your account and send
you info on how to use Enterprise Miner as soon as I can.

  To use R, do "module load R" and then "R".

  To sponsor accounts for students on the cluster, use the same web site
your used to setup your account and click on the "add user" button.

  If you have any questions, let me know.

Dave