RESCOMP Archives

March 2007

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Robin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 00:37:00 -0500
John,

To add to Dave's comments.

If you wish to add the entire class, you can just let us know the class that
you are teaching. I could easily get the list of students and authorize them
for you.

Thanks,
Robin