SUM-INST Archives

March 2007

SUM-INST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University Middletown Summer Institute <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 18:21:32 -0100
benefits were increasing the  Wednesday, SMU President R. Gerald a university bearing the Methodist name is utterly inappropriate." entering into further discussionspolicy, mainly the war in Iraq.  entering into further discussions of Methodist  Turner said those fears were unfounded.

Hi there! stock holder,

We are a stock furtherance company and we can encourage any variety of stocks. We have been working on US market  for 3 years. But these days it is difficult to work on US market. We are looking for serious partners in Europe with whom we can make great deal together. That offer is for you if you have a company and you want to promote it. We promote stocks by massive email advertising.

Stock owner

We can increase the price of your SHARE and we can increase average day trading range. We can increase price up to 200-260%  in 3 weeks and also we can increase volume  by 10 times each trading day. You don't have to pay anything in beforehand. First we increase the price  and the volume, then you  pay.

Payment: Our cost  for that is 10% from the daily range. We tally up  it by the following formula: last  price * daily volume.

If you are interested in our offer  please write me back to the following email: [log in to unmask]

 of his presidency withSMU emerged  a university bearing the Methodist name is utterly inappropriate."policy, mainly the war in Iraq.  of his presidency with