ZOO408A Archives

March 2007

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"TUCKER, Casey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TUCKER, Casey
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 01:44:49 -0400
Hi All,

Just a quick note that there were three American White Pelicans, a Snow Goose, and several  American Wigeon at the north end of CJ Brown reservoir near Springfield.

There were also quite a few Double-crested Cormorants (a quick count turned up at least 50, but there were probably more), many American Coots, Mallards, and Canada Geese as well as two Ring-necked Ducks.

There was a Common Loon on the reservoir down near the boat launch area near the state park offices.

Hope this helps for the Chili Challenge.

Good luck!

Casey