RESCOMP Archives

April 2007

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
jaime combariza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, jaime combariza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:09:43 -0400
No. This one has low priority. In fact, I'll ask our student to take
a look. I glanced through the
installation and it wants some files in /etc and /usr/local/sbin but
we'll see if these can be
installed somewhere else.

FYI,  Robin and Carrie are in the rescomp list

At 09:11 AM 4/26/2007, Steve Moore wrote:
>At 07:56 AM 4/26/2007, you wrote:
>>https://subtrac.sara.nl/oss/jobmonarch
>>
>>Does this look like something we should install on the cluster?
>>
>>Steve Moore, could you please take a look?
>
>Jaime, I will look in to this.  I presume that we would install it
>on the test cluster first.  Just to let you know, I will be on
>vacation Friday and Monday.  Do you have a time frame for this?
>
>- Steve

_______
Jaime E. Combariza, Ph.D.
Assistant Director Research Computing