GSCA Archives

May 2007

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Toiana Patrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 13:03:36 -0400
Hello Frank!

I am a little interested in learning more about your apartment. Exactly
where is it located, how long for the lease, and earliest possible move in
date.

Have a blessed day, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Toiana Patrick