MUTALK Archives

July 2007

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Violet P.Sherman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:30:34 -0400
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

In fact is it a collaboration between us. If you do not use a Creative
Commons license, it is not clear to people reading your blog what rights
they have to reuse your work. So here are my answers to some questions
about the Internet, CC and Mozilla. One of the interesting things is
that when I set up these bylaws, I looked at a lot of open source
projects.

You get a group together, you learn what each person can do, figure out
if there are resources you can put together, and move forward.

You can play the game in a completely different and unique way.

Is Internet a initiator of this process? He will continue to work on
Creative Commons, but his public and academic will shift. YesNo Name
E-mail URL By entering the words in the box below, you are also helping
to digitize texts that were written before the computer age.

It's also very relevant given Lessig's recent announcement. But
basically this is, forty people, eight classes, five of each class. This
is the entrance to Molten Core.
For all the details on this announcement, please see our press release.
The middle thing shows some of them are cursed with things that I can
remove so I should de-curse them. Other than "fair use" or other narrow
uses permitted under the laws of various countries, people will have to
ask specific permission to reuse photos, text and screenshots of your
blog. You start World of Warcraft rather lonely, by yourself. There are
alerts coming from another addon that knows the behavior of the boss.