GSCA Archives

October 2007

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lara Chatman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2007 23:18:14 -0400
Well-Wishes Everyone

So I am doing a huge survey event on Monday and I really need your
support.  There is more information below.  I am asking you to come out and
also to spread the word.  While the survey is focused on Black students,
all students and faculty that care about diversity are invited to come out.
Thanks!

Dana

Calling All Undergrad Black Students
for RESEARCH SURVEY
 We are looking for sophomores, juniors and seniors to complete an online
survey on how you are adjusting and your experiences as a Black student at
Miami University. As a participant in this survey, you would be asked to
answer questions about your personal, social and academic experiences at
Miami University. The study will take approximately 20-30 minutes for you
to complete.

If you are interested, please attend:

Let Your Voice Be Heard:  Homecoming Kickoff
SURVEY, FOOD & NETWORKING
Monday October 8, 2007 4-6pm
(it’s ok to be late)
Psychology Building 2nd Floor
(behind Pearson Hall/Near baseball field)

We encourage all faculty, staff, and graduate students to come support our
undergraduate students, network and discuss key university issues.

Dana E. Crawford, Ed.M.
Graduate Assistant
123 Psychology Building