OHIOAIR Archives

February 2009

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"SCHNEIDER, WAYNE" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 11:59:32 -0500
The web registration site for the spring conference at the University of Toledo is now live.  Paolo DeMaria from the Chancellor's Office will be our morning speaker.  Use the link below to register.

https://secure.airweb3.org/oairp/page.asp?page=2398

For more information on location and hotel rooms, please see the attached.

Please note that presentation proposals are being accepted until February 20th.  The response so far has not been overwhelming.  I know that our membership has much to offer to support each other, so please take a look at the attached Call for Proposals and the topics that your colleagues would like to learn more about.  The topics include:

● College rankings
● How to create dashboards
● How to use Tableau
● Enrollment projections
● SPSS Programming and scripts / Python / R
● Assessment planning
● What’s hot and what’s not for presenting data in 2009

Hope to see you in March.

Wayne Schneider
Kent State Univ