RESCOMP Archives

February 2009

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Woods, David M. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Woods, David M. Dr.
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 08:27:38 -0500
I will take a look at this - it shouldn't be a problem to get the latest version installed.

Dave

David Woods, Ph.D
Assistant Director for Research Computing
357 Gaskill Hall
Miami University
(513) 529-1857