SCHPSYCH Archives

August 2009

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ramond Witte <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ramond Witte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:24:24 -0400
Dear EDP 695 Students,

I checked with Ellen Hill who coordinates school visits and experiences
and anyone who goes out into the schools must be fingerprinted and that is
only good for a year. So, it looks like everyone will need to get this
done and that includes the second year students. The fingerprinting (make
sure you get both the Ohio and the FBI printing) takes place at the Police
Station in Dittmer Park (across from the horse stables). Make sure you
have your results sent to either Jan Benes or Ellen Hill in the Student
Teaching Office. Now for the bad news, it will cost $60. This is a state
requirement and the fee covers the processing cost. Sorry, but we have no
choice with this. You need to get this done asap so that you have ample
time for your school visits. If you have any questions please direct them
to Ellen or Jan. Thanks.

Dr. Witte