RESCOMP Archives

February 2010

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Woods, David M. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Woods, David M. Dr.
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2010 16:07:36 -0500
Hi,

  Jon Patton has already suggested a good starting point, and you should follow up with Jon as needed for further help - he is very familiar with SPSS.

  I don't know if you have access to SPSS to look at the online help, so I wanted to mention that it is installed in many of the computer labs on campus - for example the CIM at King Library should have SPSS.  It is also available for installation on university owned machines - Dr. Ryan would need to submit a request to the support desk ([log in to unmask] ).  It can also be purchased for installation on a student owned machine through e-Academy (http://e5.onthehub.com/WebStore/ProductsByMajorVersionList.aspx?ws=d6469704-9910-dd11-89b0-0030485a6b08&vsro=8&JSEnabled=1 ) and maybe through the bookstore as well.

  Let me know if you need any more help with this.

Dave

David Woods, Ph. D
Assistant Director for Research Computing
347 Gaskill Hall
Miami University
(513) 529-1857