SAKAIALL Archives

October 2010

SAKAIALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Greenbaum, Amy Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
IT Services Sakai Team <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2010 16:42:36 -0400
Randy,

Is there a link to available in the blog to make a comment?  I do not see a link in either the blog summaries (on the front page) nor in a blog post itself (full post).  (I am using Firefox 3.6.10 with Windows 7)

Thanks,
Amy