PARTNERS Archives

July 2011

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2011 09:12:03 -0700
Thank you Rodney and partners for sharing your readings.

I would like to add The Shock Doctrine, by Naomi Klein to the list.
We will be reading this text in my class and its format lends itself to
case study assignments.

Best,
Jo-Anne Lee.