PARTNERS Archives

October 2012

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2012 09:36:06 -0700
I am sorry everyone but I noticed that I cut and pasted some student
emails incorrectly. I have corrected them on this excel sheet. Please
replace this in your records.

Also, should some groups only have two students? Shouldn't groups like
immigration which only have two students each be turned into one group of
four? just an idea?

georgiA

Dr. Georgia Sitara
Sessional Lecturer