PARTNERS Archives

October 2012

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2012 08:18:48 -0700
Hello Partners,

This is very exciting.

I meet with my group this afternoon and will get the choices of three
students who were not at our last class. I will send my group's choices
for case study topics this evening.

> I have included three of our groups from Miami, another two will be added
> this afternoon...r

Dr. Georgia Sitara
Sessional Lecturer
Departments of History,