RESCOMP Archives

May 2014

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Robin Robin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Robin Robin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2014 13:18:38 -0400
Hi,

The warning is addressed.

Rob, I cannot reproduce your issues. I do SSH with X11 tunnel option
and then do ssh compute-0-0. My Matlab comes up with a GUI.
I also tried it via NoMachine and Matlab comes up from compute-0-0.
gedit should be available in compute nodes now.

How do you connect to Redhawk ?

Thanks,
Robin