RESCOMP Archives

August 2014

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Andrew S. Paluch" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Andrew S. Paluch
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2014 11:38:12 -0400
To whom it may concern,

I had an undergraduate student (fuerstgb) working with me over the
summer, who finished up last week and went home for the remainder of the
summer. Her job 3151862 has been stuck in the queue for quite some time
now without starting. Could you please check on the status for me? She
actually submitted similar jobs after that one which ran and completed
with no problem.

Thank you,

Andrew Paluch

--
Andrew S. Paluch, PhD
Department of Chemical, Paper, and Biomedical Engineering