KDPI Archives

September 2014

KDPI@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Baylie Cheslock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Baylie Cheslock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2014 16:44:14 -0400
Hi Everyone!

Please see the email attached below that I received and sign up if you are interested.  It is FREE and should be very helpful!

I'm teaching a speed-reading workshop for Miami U students to help them read their textbooks more effectively.

I was wondering if you could pass this information along to members of your organization that might be interested.

This workshop is free to all Miami U students.

Register here:

http://www.irisreading.com/school/Miami U

Because class space is limited, we are asking that students RSVP through the link above.

Can you share this info with members of your organization?

I think they'll find the workshop very useful.

Thanks in advance!

-Paul

Paul Nowak
Program Director | Iris Reading
www.irisreading.com
Iris Reading is the largest provider of speed-reading training with programs that have been provided worldwide at companies that include Google and at universities that include Harvard, Yale and MIT.

 If you have any questions please contact Paul.

Thanks,
Baylie Cheslock
Miami University | Early Childhood Education
Kappa Delta Pi | President