RESCOMP Archives

September 2017

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Tasha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2017 05:51:33 +0700
Hello! How are you doing today?

My name is Tasha, what's your name?
I see you sometimes visit this website...
I was going to talk to you in chat, but unfortunately you had left already.
Maybe you could get online more often to talk to me in private and know each other better.

Do you have yahoo or hotmail ID? Please, write me there – I will be waiting for your letter.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
My email [log in to unmask]

Warm regards,
Tasha