RISE Archives

December 2017

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2017 08:30:39 -0600
Have you been watching BitCoin for the last week?

WOW, if youre among the lucky investors who already profited 200 or 2,000% on this BOOM, or if you want to be a part of the next boom I have great news for you.  We are holding a special webinar next month showing you EXACTLY how to convert bitcoin in to actual ownership in real estate or investments in notes!

DETAILS HERE: http://cl.S10.exct.net/?qs=2042d48c76f4a9a3795f58a5f1b43bee1c03f195ca9b00204369852826c58a806114dc82e6daf8f2b20b179d443ca072

If you want to learn how to properly and safely buy bitcoin and what the hottest and next crypto currencies are that the experts are buying we will show you that as well.  My partner even has a free coaching program I can get you access to on this exact topic.

I love these swings in the market an I love the opportunity it presents, but being a real estate investor above all else I see an even bigger opportunity to convert these profits in to HARD and real ownership, imagine turning something digital in to something you can hold and own that will create long term cash flow on auto pilot.   That's what this free and special event is all about and I hope you take advantage of it!

Best Wishes,

- Stephan Piscano
CEO and Founder of The Real Estate Networking group

This email was sent by:
The Real Estate Networking Group
225 Franklin St.
Boston, MA, 02110, US