UDESIGN Archives

May 2022

UDESIGN@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Daleyza Hinton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Graphic Arts Design Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2022 13:00:10 +0200
Good  Day.

The  following is the  very last  warning.

I  compromised your  system through  the Wireless network  device you  were connected  to.

A few  weeks ago, I  gotten to the  devices that  you used to  get on-line.

All  the data  from  the devices has  been quickly  copied to  my servers.

I have access  to all  of your mobile phone  messengers, social media  sites,  e-mails, history  of chats, &  contact list.

My malware repeatedly  upgrades its  personal signature  (driver type), for  that reason  it remains  unnoticeable to  anti-virus software. I assume right  now you  understand,  the reason  why I  stayed unnoticed  right until  today

Whilst get together  info about  yourself, I  discovered that you're  a major  fan of  adult sites  and  even more.

You  really like  to stop by  porn web sites  and look  at filthy  videos while  having an  orgasm.

I've already  made a  cam shooting  videos  of you  jacking off.
The  croping and  editing  of the  clip  you were  seeing right  at that  moment and  your masturbation. Your  own facial  area is  clearly visible.  I do  not believe this  type of  content will  be  really good  for your profile.

I can certainly forward  this video  to  every person  who know  who you  are.

I  in addition  have no  trouble with rendering  all of  your  discreet information  public on  the web. I  think  you know exactly  what i am  talking about.

It  could be an absolute frustration  for you.

I  am able  to ruin your  life permanently.

I suspect  that you  seriously  don't want this  to  take place.

Let  us resolve  it that  way: you  transfer me  1400 $  (US dollars)  thru btc  equivalent at  the moment  of transaction), and  I will  right  away remove  all of  your info  from my  computers. Proceeding  that,  we will  just  forget about  each  other.

My  btc wallet for  transfering: bc1q60z8ntjlqk88zk35lehm096pyrjllax2ay0w06

If you  don't  realize  how to  transfer cash  and exactly what  btc is.  Simply just  type in the  Google "Get  btc".

I give  you 3 business days  to transfer the money. The time  launched  monitoring automatically  as  soon as  you  opened  the email. I'll receive  an alert  the  minute this  email is  open.

Do not try  to  search for  help, as  the wallet  address can not  be  monitored, e-mail  the letter  came from  and cannot be tracked  also &  generated automatically,  so there's  no reason for  texting me. Don't make  an attempt  to contact the  police  and some  other protection solutions,  and if so,  your own information  will  undoubtedly be  posted.

Changing  passwords online  in social  networks, email,  and devices  isn't  going to  help you,  since all the  information is  already downloaded  to my  servers.

Good-luck &  don't do anything  foolish. Give thought  to  your  forthcoming future.