MUEMAIL Archives

August 1994

MUEMAIL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami's Electronic Mail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 1994 12:04:25 EST
Since John Harlan recently created a newsgroups "mu.advising.seap" for advising
notices, questions, etc. for students in the School of Educ. and Allied Prof.
AND since incoming students are going to be assigned logon id's, I have a
request to make.  I do not know who to direct this to, but perhaps the
Microcomputing Committee or someone in the Computing Center could do it.  I
would like to encourage students to use e-mail by telling them that at each
computer in the student computing centers (or at least at each center) there is
a sheet of step-by-step instructions for logging onto and using electronic mail
for IBM's and Macs.  Does anyone else have other ideas to encourage students to
use e-mail or have other suggestions to make this possible???