CONNELLS Archives

March 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jose Rios <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 1995 18:06:18 EST
I first experienced the connells,as a AFROTC student providing "security",
while they charmed the ECU crowd.  This took place in 1990 while they were
plugging their One Simple Word  albumn. I promptly bought it, played it to
death and searched for more of the thrilling substance to appease my
insatiable addiction.  I've heard them all a thousand times and I believe
boylan heights is the one.  I just don't know but I just "wonder why" oh its
sooo goood. peace from pirate land.