CONNELLS Archives

April 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bob Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 1995 10:39:16 CDT
Ok folks.  I have started a Web page for the Connells.  It has been
slow going because I was finishing up my Archers of Loaf page, but
that one is just about done now, so I will be able to turn my full
attention to the Connells page.

I need some info from all of you though.  Send me info on the band
(like how they got started and their history and such), lyrics to the
songs not on "Boylan Heights", "Fun & Games", and "Ring" because I
haven't taken time to write them all down.  Send me images (if you
have any), a complete Discography (including compilations), a bootleg
discography if anyone has one, or anything else you think would be
cool to put on it.

The page will be slow going for about a week (the whole finals thing
and such), but after that I will have pretty much nothing to do for a
whole month except fine tune the page.

Oh, for those of you who like the Archers of Loaf, or who just want to
check out an example of what I have done webpage wise, the URL for
that page is http://www.wku.edu/~jonesrw/go_loaf.html

I look forward to your responses,
Bob
Bob Jones                  The heart will break, yet brokenly live on.
[log in to unmask]                              --Lord Byron