INNISBRK Archives

May 1995

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
CANDACE COX <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 1995 12:14:21 -0600
Rosemary,

Thanks for the e-mails.

I have worked very successfully with a consulting firm out of Colo
Springs, Peak Performance, Inc.  Their backgrounds are by academic
degrees Finance, but work experience as employees of Colo Outward Bound
and Vail & Assoc.  Also on faculty with Center for Creative Leadership in
Colo Springs.

A major client of mine, an insurance company, used PP through me last
years for outdoor/indoor team building, communication, trust.  This
consulting group can translate outdoor activities to business arena very
very well--most can't!  Great facilitators, program designers.

If you'd like to follow-up, the individual I work with is Steve Furman,
719-633-0804; or give me a call to orchestrate.

Later, Candace