CONNELLS Archives

August 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steve Schillinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 1995 14:30:17 -0400
Hey, how's this for a cool all day type show...thingee:

                NORTH CAROPALOOZA

                    FEATURING:

                   The Connells
                   Dillon Fence
                  Archers of Loaf
                    Superchunk

They would all be doing full sets, of course.

I would play with my blood to see this show.

Steve Schillinger -  _THE_ American University  -  Guru of Useless Knowledge
The Tragically Hip - Dillon Fence - The Connells - Odds - The Watchmen - REM
Sarah McLachlan - Grant Lee Buffalo - Big Star - The Tea Party - Maria McKee
Matthew Sweet - Mazzy Star - drivin n cryin - 40 Watt Sun - Joe Walsh - dada
Rush  - Pink Floyd - The Grays - Black Crowes - The Posies - Teenage Fanclub

Steve's latest CD purchases:           | Steve's current reading selection:
     Teenage Fanclub - _Thirteen_      |    _The Life of Billy Yank_
     Teenage Fanclub - _Grand Prix_    |        By Bell Irvin Wiley