CONNELLS Archives

September 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
William Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 1995 23:05:45 -0400
Well, the Connells surely must've collected enough videos for a compilation
by this point.  I can verify the existence of at least two videos from
"Boylan Heights" ("Scotty's Lament" and "Over There"), having seen them on
"120 Minutes" back in the dark ages of Kevin Seal, back when Dave Kendall was
still just the record review guy.  And I've seen the video for "Stone Cold
Yesterday" and "Something To Say," also.  I mean, hell, that's four.  Adam
referenced a video for "'74-'75," so it stands to reason that there's
probably also a video for "Slackjawed," since that was the first single from
"Ring."

WILL