INNISBRK Archives

December 1995

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lillas Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 1995 14:22:59 +0000
Hi Kathleen.  Last year our divison custom designed a registration system based
on Foxbase - a microsoft product and our administrator says he would be glad to
talk to you about it if you end up having difficulty finding one that suits you
and feel you might like to look at ours!Contact Jim Gruell, Extension Div.
University of Saskatchewan at 306 - 966 - 5538 , email [log in to unmask]
Lillas Brown