MUTALK Archives

December 1995

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ian Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 1995 23:40:21 GMT
Shaken Angel ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
: In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
 (Micah James Cooper) writes:

: Oh, but you've ruined it now, Mr. Cooper -- by foolishly posting to a group
: continually monitored by the Illuminati of Miami University Libraries (i.e.,
: me) you've ensured that the sign's days are now numbered.... bwahahaha.

As a duly appointed representative of the Conspiracy Against the Amazing
adder Corporation, I can assure you that A) the sign is there B) our
agents remove it when you approach and C) it will be replaced despite
your best efforts.

: Odd thing, 'cos I never notice it myself, but then again, I use the Secret
 King
: Entrance and not the one that you plebs use. :)

We of the Conspiracy use the Super-Secret entrance 40 paces NNW of the
sign in question. It's so secret not even we know how to open it.

: -- a

Most Holy
--
Now put that in yer pipe and smoke it!