INNISBRK Archives

May 1996

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Suzzi Combs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 1996 15:13:44 -0500
Ann,  I need a little more information, mostly the nosey kind...What is the
charge for your certificate course and what is the typical enrollment for a
class?
Thanks for anything your are willing to share.
Suzzi Combs
Director
Center for Executive Development
University of Arkansas