INNISBRK Archives

August 1996

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Don Flowers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 09:09:21 CST
I have a corporate client which has its own "corporate college".
They (sub)contract with my Center to develop and conduct several
courses each year.  This has been an exceptionally good
relationship during the past 18 years!

Their corporate college has a few selected programs [their own
courses] which may be appropriate to conduct off-shore on an in-
house/contract basis with other companies.  They have a good handle
on estimating program costs (i.e., development, instruction,
materials, travel, etc.) but have inquired of me regarding an
estimate of PROFIT margin which should be attached to their fees.

Would any of you have any benchmarks and/or pricing strategy
for such international programs?  I am looking for a "range" if possible
which could be used across the board with their programs.

Please respond directly to me.  Or, you are welcome to reply to the
ListServ for general sharing of information.

Thanks.

df/

      J. Don Flowers
      Director
      Center for Management and Executive Development
      College of Business
      130 Lowder Business Bldg.
      Auburn University, AL 36849-5244
      ph: (334) 844-4015   fax: (334) 844-4016
      Internet:  [log in to unmask]