CONNELLS Archives

September 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Evan Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 08:34:02 -0400
First, an amusing story.  A co-worker of mine always gives me a hard time
about liking the Connells (even though he's never really listened to them),
since he had never heard of them until he met me.  Yesterday, we grabbed
lunch in a nearby bar/restaurant.  When I told them I'd be seeing them live
next week, he of course immediately told me no one ever listens to or plays
the Connells.  As luck would have it, I got to say, "Do you hear the music
playing here in the bar?  That's the Connells."  As it turned out, Fun and
Games happened to be on the juke box.

Anyone else going to the Philly show?  Someone is smiling down on me.  I
didn't think I'd be able to make it because of something I had in Baltimore
early the next morning, but that was cancelled.

Jamie