CONNELLS Archives

September 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
lenny hipp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 11:09:20 +0000
Very important question for the DC area people on this list:
Did anyone go to the WFAD record release party at The Bayou?

And if you did, did everyone get a Fifth Fret CD single?
Let me know if you didnt. There were 25 CD singles, 5 albums,
a George Huntley CD, about 20 WFAD posters, and coasters,
and postcards, and I wasnt able to make it, but I wanted to make sure
everyone got something.

Also, Anyone going to see the Connells at the 9:30 club please
e-mail me as I might have extra tickets.

thanks,
david