CONNELLS Archives

September 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Amy Kathleen Pitts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 1996 21:57:07 -0400
Hi everyone- Sorry that this is not Connells related, but I think that
this is my best resource for frank, candid answers.  I was wondering if
anyone
currently attending or have attended Chapel Hill could give me the lowdown
on dorms, the town, and other pertinant aspects of college life, like
will I be studying 24-7 like I am now at Michigan (Not my favorite
activity :) )  I am asking because I am trying to get in as a junior
transfer because I really do not want to stay here in the cold, and am
curious as to the town, not having friends that go there.  I already have
"conversed" with Mike, but many views would be appreciated to get a
better picture of the town.  Thank you very much- my email is

                        -Amy