CONNELLS Archives

September 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Silent-Bob <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 15:51:56 -0400
>Tues    1-Oct   The Attic               Greenville, NC

I have an incrediable desire to go to this show, as it's the closest one to
the raleigh area on this leg of the tour.  Alas, I have no car.  Is there
anyone in the area who is planning on driving down there?  If so, I can get
us a free place to stay (friends at ECU) if we need it.  I don't have to be
back in town until 1:30 on wednesday.  thanks a lot

kevin

Kevin Ring [log in to unmask]
"Hail, Hail the lucky ones.  I refer to those in love" - Pearl Jam