CONNELLS Archives

October 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Caroline Bellach <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 19:59:40 -0700
A friend of mine saw my Connells poster in my room today- he sais "Hey!
They were on TV last night"
I said : "Yah, the Conan show.. what did you think- I wasn't able to see
it"
"They were pretty good" he said
I said "People on the 'net list that I am on said that they were dressed
weirdly.. what did you tink?
"They looked like schmucks!!!"

Hmph! I was offended. Ok, well, he is not really my friend and I never
really liked him in the first place, but did they really look that bad?
Its sad if someone who never listens to them will never listen to
them because of the way they were dressed.....

-=Caroline=-

Caroline Bellach
http://caroline.linex.com