CONNELLS Archives

October 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lee Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 1996 13:17:37 -0400
Hi Everyone,

The Atlanta show was a blast, with approx 900-1000 people in attendance at
the Masquerade. I met some fellow fans there, such as Lisa and DeeDee from
Raleigh, and Matt from Atlanta. The Masquerade is a strange place, but has
good sound. It has three levels. The top level is Heaven, where The Nells
played. The bottom floor is Hell, where an industrial-disco-dance area is. In
the middle is Purgatory. I wore the darkest clothes I could find!!  ;)

The set list( which is the standard for the time being ):
Maybe-Fifth fret-Hang On-Over There-Doin' You-New Boy-Pretty Rough-Smoke-Try-
Get A Gun-Any-Something to Say-74'75-Choose-Slackjawed-Let It Go-Motel-F&G-
Winn Dixie-Sal-Scotty's-Just Like That-SCYesterday.-Night Moves.

There was no time for an interview, as they had lots of committments.

Catch them if you can. It's a great show!

Lee