CONNELLS Archives

November 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 12:11:59 +0000
>  Also, I've found about 5 more posters, and postcards, drink
> coasters... if anyone wants them, let me know.

What is this all about? Are you like giving out things for the
Connells. What kind of cost is involved?

         Last night(and this Morning for EAST COAST) was gnarly. I
was in the HoB chat, and won WFAD signed by the band. At least that
is what the guy told me.  I also got to enjoy the Liveconcert while
chating with some other hardcore fans, and fans who just didn't know
it yet. I made a dub of the concert through my stereo but the sound
is very low quality. Hopefully Liveconcert.com will but the show on
the hard drive. Who all from the list went to the chat rooms and
liveconcert? I remember  Kevin was there. Maybe John too.
          I have still yet to SEE the Connells live but last night(this morn)
was a step closer. I hope everyone else caught it.

later
Blake