CONNELLS Archives

November 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Janet cochrane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 1996 08:02:09 +0000
I was there on Saturday night also. The vocals were hidden during the
entire show. The Dangs opened up and were great!The Brillanteens's
were okay. Their first couple of songs were offkey and chunky.

The vocal mix was really soft. you could hardly hear George through
the first few songs of the set. Occasionally George would look up to
see if anyone was dancing and we he saw that we were flashed a big a
smile.

I especially liked the songs from New Boy , Fun and Games and the
Brian Wilson song was stunning.

This was the first time I had seen the Connells and they lived up to
all the expectations I had conjured up.